Gili Gili Fast Boat provides best services with zero complain. Boat travels from Bali to Gili Island and Lombok, departure point is Padangbay. Established in the year 2009, located in the country of Indonesia, and currently operating under the name “PT Trans Marine Indonesia,” Gili Gili Fast Boast is a company that specializes in things such as marine transport. This company also specializes in scheduling and performing daily boat transfers starting from Bali to Lombok and ending at the Gili Islands. Return services are also provided by Gili Gili Fast Boat from areas including Padangbai and Serangan Bali, all the way to West Lombok, which includes areas such as Gili Air, Gili Trawangan, and Teluk Nara.
Gili Gili Fast Boat also owns and operates a main office in Bali that is solely dedicated to full-service boat management. The company also has representatives who are stationed in areas including Gili Trawangan and Lombok. We also provide such services as, but not limited to, comprehensive operational administration, boat detailing, and routine boat maintenance. Our professional teams are fully qualified in the field of both boat maintenance and boat operations. These teams also possess vast knowledge of the most basic of boating procedures, which they use to provide local passengers with a boating experience that is nothing short of pleasurable and exciting. In addition, Gili Gili Fast Boat also offers private charter services for both individuals and groups alike who wish to explore the islands at their leisure.
At Gili Gili Fast Boat, we are dedicated to providing our customers with only the finest in transportation in terms of style and comfort, all of which are essential to an enjoyable trip. The characteristics of all of the boats offered by Gili Gili Fast Boat are as follows, but are not limited to:
- All of our boats are brand new and fully insured. We do not use any older models of boats due to the possibility of any potential malfunctions and safety hazards that can arise.
- All boats are equipped with the latest and most updated engines, those being the Suzuki 3x300HP, which can be found on the 30-seat capacity Gili Gili I boat, and the 40-seat capacity 4x250HP Gili Gili II boat.
- All of our boats are able to travel at speeds of up to 25 to 35 knots.
- Features of all Gili Gili Fast Boat boats include global positioning systems (GPS), radios, life rings, life rafts, life jackets (all for safety in the event of an accident or other major issue), reclining seats to provide relaxation, toilets/bathrooms, cozy/spacious interiors to provide comfort, and LCD televisions.
- All Gili Gili Fast Boat boats are headed by captains who are fully-accredited and qualified to operate the boat. Our boats also include fully-accredited engineers, as well as friendly crews who are fluent in the English language. Every one of these individuals are also trained in the most updated safety guidelines and standards in order to ensure the well-being of themselves and all passengers.